Not signed in (Sign In)
    •  
      CommentAuthorPacMUle
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2011

fun times & great beer! really glad Cara came out for this, she really enjoyed it! i may have even found a new route home... i decided to take rose canyon to save some time & ended up getting there in like 20 min! its like 90% downhill the way i went to mission bay....
    :face-devil-grin:
    PacMUle, HippyOnaBike, and Mark et al,

It interesting to get your feedback on the Clairemont Drive Bridge. If I ever use that, it's usually in the mid-day and not so impacted by the "rush hour" commuters. I guess there is really no "good" solution to crossing the I-5 and train tracks, only a "less bad" solution. Balboa Avenue, Clairemont Drive or Seaworld/Tecolote are really the only ways into and out of Clairemont, Linda Vista and points east so are pretty full up, at that time of day, of autos racing to get to the next red light before anyone else. Of course, this is true of just about every intersection near a freeway in this city at that time of day. San Diego has grown so much and the infrastructure just hasn't kept up.

I also think the advent of better cars, that can accelerate faster and brake faster, tend to make the drivers want to be speed racers. In the images MarkPhilips posted showing Copenhagen back in the day, all those vehicles were just about at their limits (acceleration and braking wise) to travel at the more sedate speeds implied in the image. Now we have to deal with the little speed racers and the giant truck racers, all burning to get to somewhere quick. Maybe auto technology has gotten too good, and the only way to control the streets for everyone is deliberate traffic calming.

=====

PacMUle,

I'm glad you found a new route down to and through Rose Canyon via the Rose Canyon Bike Path. I was thinking Nobel Drive to Villa La Jolla Drive to Gilman Drive to bike path if you wanted to avoid Genesee Avenue and/or La Jolla Village Drive. I'm sure you were diggin' the time saved, the downhill glide and then relatively flat run along Morena Blvd. That could save some time off your daily commute in both directions.

I haven't been riding much these days and sure would like to hook up with all these bike peeps at some point. I really enjoy reading about all your adventures!

Ride well and be safe out there.

OKB
    •  
      CommentAuthorPacMUle
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2011

Old Knotty Buoy:PacMUle, HippyOnaBike, and Mark et al,

PacMUle,

I'm glad you found a new route down to and through Rose Canyon via the Rose Canyon Bike Path. I was thinking Nobel Drive to Villa La Jolla Drive to Gilman Drive to bike path if you wanted to avoid Genesee Avenue and/or La Jolla Village Drive. I'm sure you were diggin' the time saved, the downhill glide and then relatively flat run along Morena Blvd. That could save some time off your daily commute in both directions.

I haven't been riding much these days and sure would like to hook up with all these bike peeps at some point. I really enjoy reading about all your adventures!

Ride well and be safe out there.

OKB

http://g.co/maps/pt82p <<--- that is the route i took. genesee is evil and i avoid it at all costs! the downhill was GREAT... only thing that sucked was the Balboa part... but i didn't really have a problem with it, just made me nervous.... but i can see that being a very dangerous area. Cara got buzzed there that night, or maybe the other overpass, but same situation. funny how people will mess with her cause she is a petite woman, but me, at 6'1 and about 200lbs, i don't look like such a good target to most i guess. just shows how low and cowardly most people are.... though, i digress....

that route was so fast i'm almost thinking, if i can make it to mission bay in 20 min, then there to north park is not too far away. maybe worth the extra miles for the extra smiles if you know what i mean... you should join us OKB!!! it is a great ride with a great group of people!!! and i'm sure all would agree that one more Old Knotty dude would make it even better! ...next tuesday is just around the corner, maybe we'll see you there!
    :face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorHans
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2011

Checking out Mission Bay this week, and stopping for fishies AND lobster tacos at a restaurant that defines Taco Tuesday in our fair city. At a little over twenty miles total, it should be a breeze to keep a 15-20mph pace, considering the route is downhill at first, then flat as Florida. No need for a "B group" this week!

You pedal to a little slower drum? No problem take a shortcut and meet us there (have drinks waiting for us, and we'll take back everything we said about you).:face-monkey:

•  
      CommentAuthorSigurd
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2011

Hans:http://photos4.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/e/8/a/0/event_66059552.jpeg
    That is a fantastic route!
    • CommentAuthordstone
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2011

Err so a bit confused- I think I may come down from campus, but what is the name of the shop?
    Im pretty sure its called "world famous..."

My confusion: are you taking mission bay/crown point on the way from balboa to tacos, or are you taking san diego river bike path from balboa to tacos?
    • CommentAuthordstone

HippyOnaBike:Im pretty sure its called "world famous..."

My confusion: are you taking mission bay/crown point on the way from balboa to tacos, or are you taking san diego river bike path from balboa to tacos?

I had no idea that was the name, I thought it was a typo. Thanks! See you there, Hippy?
    •  
      CommentAuthorHans

World Famous is located at PB Drive and the Ocean. The route will be circling Mission Bay, counter-clockwise. ElectricDave can be reached at 609.937.7445. I set up the ride, but then threw it to him to lead it. Chime in at UrbanBS for this and any of our rides, and the hosts will automatically get pinged.
    http://www.meetup.com/Urban-Bike-and-Social-Club/events/38419062/
    Enjoy. :face-monkey:
    Usually, the ride goes on a counter-clockwise fashion on the posted route above: Balboa Park - Mission Bay - Crowne Point - PB.....I can't make it this week though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsvelocity
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2011

Good fun yesterday! I was very happy to meet Lisi, Lucky.Penny, Old Knotty Buoy (thanks for the first round of beers!!), HippyOnaBike, and many others...Cheers!
    Hello Taco Riders,

It was good to see you all on Tuesday evening. (Jan, Penny, Chris, Lisi, dstone, Hippy, Chris, Chris,..how many Chris'? 4?..Rob, svelocity, David, Jeremy, Andrea, ...there's a few I met but can't recall their names ...I'm like that.) You're a fun group and I would really like to ride with you during your day time outings. I'm looking forward to the Tweed Ride, that will be a good one for me.

Ride well and be safe out there,

Sláinte!

OKB
    :face-monkey:
    •  
      CommentAuthormarkphilips
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2011 edited

Taco Tuesday, er Grub and Grog ride to Pizza Port OB!!! Nov 1,2011

I love tacos, in fact so much we've been eating them almost every tuesday for over two years but lets switch it up this week. Last time we went to Pizza Port OB for a Tuesday, we enjoyed a great route along the bay, through NTC waterway and over the bluff ala silent robb route and had a monster turn out. This is a one of the best routes I have ridden to OB, and if your going to be switching tacos for pizza there is no better destination than Pizza Port in my mind. It also doesn't hurt that they produce some of San Diego and California's most award winning craft brew.

So hoist your pirate flag off the back of your huffy and come enjoy a great group social ride to OB and one of the best pizza and grog locations in the universe! Pace will be around 12 mph and no one will be left behind, so feel free to bring a friend and help us grow our fun growing tradition on urban social rides. Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday

Jeremy

•  
      CommentAuthormarkphilips
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2011 edited

Great ride tonight with 25 peeps. Luckily, OB Pizza Port was not too crowded tonight. We got the whole room singing happy birthday for Sara! More photos here
    •  
      CommentAuthorHans
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2011

This week we'll be meeting at "the big fountain" and heading out at 6:00 for a journey down to La Fachada, at 25th and Commercial. Always a favorite, this is a San Diego institution for those who know fish tacos. Come a little early, toss around a frisbee, enjoy a "Coke Zero", and chime in ahead of time if you want a little help adjusting this or that on your bike. See you there!
    Heads Up Taco Riders!

SkyandTelescope.com (Good information on all things astronomic!)
    This Week's Sky at a Glance

This week the Moon will glide past bright Jupiter on the 8th - 9th (Tuesday evening at Sunset in the East for you TACO RIDERS, Wednesday morning in the West, and then again Wednesday evening back in the east at sunset.)

During the evening and into the night Tuesday into Wednesday, the Moon and Jupiter will go across the sky from East to West all night long and by Wednesday morning at sunrise, they will set together over the great Pacific Ocean. It's at this time that they will be in closest apparent alignment, almost right next to each other.

Twelve hours later, after the Earth has turned a half revolution and they again rise in the east on Wednesday evening, the Moon will now be past Jupiter and further along in it's orbit around the Earth.

For those early commuters, look to the west and enjoy the view on Wednesday morning. The weather should be good though by Saturday (Saturn's Day), rain is expected. Enjoy it while we got it!

This celestial cycle will repeat in about a month, watch again in early December 2011.

OKB

•  
      CommentAuthormarkphilips
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2011 edited

Hans:This week we'll be meeting at "the big fountain" and heading out at 6:00 for a journey down to La Fachada, at 25th and Commercial. Always a favorite, this is a San Diego institution for those who know fish tacos. Come a little early, toss around a frisbee, enjoy a "Coke Zero", and chime in ahead of time if you want a little help adjusting this or that on your bike. See you there!

Is that what I think it is? Champurrado on the cart? Real Mexican hot chocolate. Overtime, the Mexican recipe changed in the Philippines and became a sweet rice chocolate porridge called Champorado which is similar in nature. I'm in!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsvelocity
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2011

Is this the counter taco ride (see link)? Are we pretentious?

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/search/bik?query=zoro&srchType=A&minAsk=&maxAsk=

like tacos and beer? (zoro garden)
    Date: 2011-11-08, 4:45PM PST
    Reply to: sale-kpn74-2692564733@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    We meet today for the very first non-pretentious taquito boozeday ride at balboa park in the zoro garden around 530ish. we gather to celebrate our shared love for beer mexican food and bicycles by getting wasted eating taco's and riding all over hell and creation. so wont you join us as we ride on to a greater tomorrow. byob and i hope to see you there

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2692564733
    •  
      CommentAuthormarkphilips
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2011 edited

It felt strange riding out of Balboa Park when it's much darker with the time change. Still 25 peeps started out of Balboa Park. We meandered in downtown on our way to La Fachada, then to Hamiltons for beer, game of pool by 8pm, then....
    •  
      CommentAuthormarkphilips
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2011 edited

svelocity:Is this the counter taco ride (see link)? Are we pretentious?

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/search/bik?query=zoro&srchType=A&minAsk=&maxAsk=

like tacos and beer? (zoro garden)
    Date: 2011-11-08, 4:45PM PST
    Reply to: sale-kpn74-2692564733@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    We meet today for the very first non-pretentious taquito boozeday ride at balboa park in the zoro garden around 530ish. we gather to celebrate our shared love for beer mexican food and bicycles by getting wasted eating taco's and riding all over hell and creation. so wont you join us as we ride on to a greater tomorrow. byob and i hope to see you there

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2692564733

The organizer used to ride with Urban BS but decided to start another one on the same evening. You can see his invites on the CM FB page. I say the more the merrier!
    • CommentAuthorlucky.penny
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2011 edited

I like that there are more groups and rides popping up. Also I'm sure Mark read this on the FB page from the guys

"I dont want to have anything to do with people that don't reciprocate respect just because they do not agree with my choices and opinion."
    "its definitly others ppls snide comments and judgemental attitudes that drove me away"

I myself have felt this way with a few people but I just gather with the people that let me be myself. Those who can talk with me when something is bothersome not saying something in a way to make me feel like a child doing something wrong at the adult table, or they let me be ME.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHans
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2011

A couple years back, a few of us gathered on a whim, and rode out midweek for some fish tacos. Weeks passed, and more and more people joined in. We thought with San Diego being the home of fish tacos in the 'States, there must be a plethora of places to compare. Although we've only hit the tip of the iceberg, some locations have been repeats, allowing newer members to taste what they have missed.
    Lucha Libre is where it all started for us, as a group. Locally owned by three brothers and their mom, they serve up fantastic food (no lard, and vegetarian options too!) including the infamous TJ dogs, wrapped in bacon.
    Keeping this weeks ride relatively flat, and around 15 miles, 15mph shouldn't be an issue. We'll have a route map posted by Monday night, so if you're running late you can meet us along the way. The storms have passed for now, so get out and ride!
    http://www.meetup.com/Urban-Bike-and-Social-Club/events/41048502/
    •  
      CommentAuthorHans
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2011 edited

Jeremy and I are always impressed with the riders (25+ urban cyclists) that come out for our midweek adventures. From the downhill sweepers, to dirt trils, to the cyclo-crossing through muddy storm channels under freeways, to off-the-wall taco shops and taverns, all culminating with a climb up the mesa. We love the enthusiasm from everyone that comes out to play, not knowing what's in store... just that we don't leave anyone behind.

Thanks for joining us at UrbanBS.
    This is what happens when a Taco shop needs to install bike racks to accommodate 25 bicycles. In this case Lucha Libre's patio fence became the bike rack...I'd like to propose that we bring a portable bike coral to occupy a nearby parking spot or some available space near any Taco shop that we go to. Any ideas?

•  
      CommentAuthorHans
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2011

markphilips:This is what happens when a Taco shop needs to install bike racks to accommodate 25 bicycles....
    Actually, Lucha Libre thinks a lot about bike parking. The fire marshal needs them to keep a clear walking path, yet the owners of the restaurant never have a problem with hanging bikes (the fire Marshal can't call it a bike rack. Next time anyone stops by, look a little closer at the fence. They have fold-down racks, welded to the fence! These restaurants and taverns we go to, rarely see the amount of bikes we bring (if ever). The more people ride bikes, the more you'll see racks. Supply and demand.
    Fishies beware on Tuesdays :face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorHans
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2011

This weeks adventure will take us the other side of the tracks, then UP to Rolandos, on National Ave. With fish so wildly fresh, they have bars on the windows to keep 'em in! After we dine on the offerings at Rolandos, we'll head up to Bottlecraft, in Little Italy (dog friendly) where they have blind taste test flights, or you can pick from their many craftbrew bottles. Mileage wise, count on ten. At 15mph, that's less than an hour of saddle time. WHAT!?!?!? you say? ONLY TEN MILES?... We're thinking we all have a busy week because of the holiday, so it may have to be an earlier night this week. Heck, I'm thinking of taking the beach cruiser this week, it'll be so easy!
    http://www.meetup.com/Urban-Bike-and-Social-Club/events/41896982/
    I wonder if we can convince them to park our bikes inside? They had this one big room for groups near the back. I'm sure they will be happy that we're bringing a big group. They have tasty meals!
    •  
      CommentAuthorHans
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2011

markphilips:I wonder if we can convince them to park our bikes inside?..
    I'd rather park bicycles outside and promote bicycling in the area. At the same time, showing the local people that they can join the bicycling community at large.
    I'll likely meet you at Rolandos.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHans
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2011

Some new faces, some familiar ones with new bikes, a stray mutt walking around on it's hind legs, a silent chihuahua, and a bouncing terrier.
    •  
      CommentAuthormarkphilips
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2011 edited

Another great ride in downtown. Sixteen urban cyclists meandered the bike friendly streets and paths of San Diego. (Friendly, because most San Diegans were in gridlock highway traffic due to a "jumper" last night.... And on the way back we stopped by Bottlecraft in Little Italy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHans
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2011

San Diego is the birthplace for the fish taco in the 'States, and PB Bar and Grill is debate-ably the birthplace of Taco Tuesday. Having a large outdoor deck just off the sidewalk/bike parking, 16 types of tacos to choose from and happy hour 'til 8, we're sure you'll find something that pleases. With a beach and bay bike route, bring whatever bike you have. Leaving the fountain around 6 and shooting through Mission Hills, the only climb is coming back up to the fountain afterward.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHans
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2011

Ahem.... Although someone didn't make it to the board of director's meeting tonight(something lame, about wanting to spend time with his girlfriend), that sentimental fool... Jeremy, thought it would be nice to return to Tacos el Paisa. No complaints, because the food is great. Better than any tacos you'll find in Scotland, Norway, or Australia. Even the impressive salsa trays are a sensory overload. We'll be figuring a new route through uncharted territories, keeping the ride fresh and exposing new areas to everyone. Join us at the fountain and be prepared for a 6:00 departure and a little exercise. We don't intentionally ditch anyone, but would like to keep it around 15mph. You'll work up a little appetite, and earn that taco. Can't make it to the fountain in time? No problemo. Meet us at 31st and National for conversation, then join us for the ride back up.
    Full Cycle / Lunar Cycle

The Moon has made it's orbit around the Earth since November 8th's Taco Tuesday and is again aligned with Jupiter in the eastern sky at sunset on another Taco Tuesday. (I had my people arrange it! HA!) They will be next to each other all night as they traverse the sky from east to west. They set in the west at about 2:30 AM on Wednesday morning. The Moon continues eastward in it's orbit about the Earth.

Jupiter shines to the right of the Moon in twilight, as shown. Later in the evening it swings to the Moon’s lower right.
    Follow the Moon advancing eastward day by day.

Sky & Telescope diagram

In a few more days, Friday night/Saturday morning, the Moon will be full and will be eclipsed by the Earth's shadow just before dawn on Saturday. For you early risers, the action starts at 4:45 AM on Saturday December 10th, 2011, when the Moon first enters the Earth's shadow, until the morning twilight washes out the view, and the Moon sets while still completely covered by the Earth's shadow. I hope we have a clear western horizon with no clouds to obscure the view.

========================================================================

REPOSTING:

December 10th, 2011 --- Dawn Eclipse of the Moon!

Mark your calendar to get up early on Saturday, December 10th. That morning the full Moon goes through its last total eclipse until 2014.

From the Pacific time zone you can watch the Moon slip into Earth's shadow completely at about 6:00 AM, while the Moon is sinking low in the west-northwest. Here in San Diego, The Moon will set in the west - northwest while still eclipsed, as the morning twilight and the Sun begin to appear in the east. Get up an hour or so earlier to see the partial phase while the Moon is a little higher in the sky. Between 4:45 and 6:30, the amount of the Earth's shadow covering the moon will go from very little to full coverage. You can watch and get a feel for how quickly the Earth's shadow passes over the Moon.

The totally eclipsed Moon of October 27, 2004.
    Sky & Telescope: Richard Tresch Fienberg

Eclipse Cycle

The next total lunar eclipse doesn't come until the night of April 14-15, 2014. But then the Moon will be high in a dark sky all across the Americas. Let's hope we have clear weather and a clear western horizon that morning!

Visit this link to get the full story with some very good graphics and an lunar eclipse timing table. Dawn Eclipse of the Moon

(and keep looking up!)

OKB

•  
      CommentAuthorHans
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2011 edited

Well this is a first for the Urban Bike and Social Club, but it seems our reputation for fun social bike rides is beginning to precede us! For this week's ride we have been invited to bring our brand of bicycling fun to the Sand Bar in Mission Beach. As always, there will be taco specials and discounts on IPA's.
    For those of you new to the club, ride will meetup at 545pm at the Big Fountain at the east end of the Prado in Balboa Park, and will head out promptly at 6pm. If any of our new beach friends would like to join in, feel free to ride it in reverse and ride up to Balboa park and met us then ride back the beach with the group and stay there as our OB contingency does! As always the more the merrier, so tell a friend or two and help us ramp up our growing culture of fun plain clothes bicycle social rides!

***"""""""National Ice Cream Day - Sandbar will be offering your favorite beer topped with vanilla ice cream making for one tasty beer float.**********

Also as a kicker, bust out your favorite ugly Christmas sweater for the ride. Best, or worst sweater, as the case more likely is, will win your first drink on us or some beverage hauling equipment compliments of our friends at Green Guru!
    http://www.meetup.com/Urban-Bike-and-Social-Club/events/43608512/
    •  
      CommentAuthorHans
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2011 edited

Keeping the route on the shorter side, in order to give us reasonable time for skating, we'll be pedaling to Mitch's Seafood on Scott Street, right next to the fishing docks. There's no way to get fresher fish, short of cooking on the boat. If you've never joined us for a Taco Tuesday, this would be a great one to start with. You can"t get any flatter ride than one that is along the water. Bring a friend!

Afterward, taking the Harbor side bike path, we'll be able to see holiday lights decking out the boats before hitting the outdoor ice rink at downtown's Horton Plaza. San Diego's version of Rockefeller Center. $10 includes the skate rental. It's a hectic time of year for all of us, but taking a break from the chaos is good for the mind, bicycles are good for the body, and skating at Horton Plaza is good for Children's Hospital.
    http://www.meetup.com/Urban-Bike-and-Social-Club/events/44943292/

This little, unpretentious spot has some of the highest quality fish available anywhere. It's been a year since we've been here, so it's time we acquaint newer members with this place. We'll see about getting an exact route posted, but don't count on it. Thinking of hitting the San Diego River Bike path beforehand, through Mission Valley though. Still shooting for a 6:00 departure from the fountain, so arrive early and chat it up. It's a little dark for frisbees, but the days are getting longer, so it won't be long!

See you there!

- Hans
    Great mellow ride and the food was fresh and delicious. 18 cyclists showed up
    •  
      CommentAuthorHans
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2011

If you're looking for something funky, look no further than Ocean Beach.

Just your average liquor, grocery, deli, mexican, vegan type of place. Serving up both meat and veg options. This is a fast food counter within a liquor store in Ocean Beach. They serve vegan options identified on a separate vegan menu which include tamales, tacos, including tofu, seitan, and tempeh options. There is also a separate vegetarian menu. Also, the condiments (salsas, etc.) are marked vegan and non-vegan.This place is a treasure. Sigurd and I stopped here over the summer and couldn't believe it. The habanero sauce is to die for (literally).

Meet at the fountain for a 6:00 departure on a pretty chill ride. Nothing too wicked, but enough to get the body pumpin' and get your act back together after these holidays.

Mention this one to your veg/vegan friends!
    http://www.meetup.com/Urban-Bike-and-Social-Club/events/46054132/
    12 peeps and counting for tonight!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsvelocity
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2012

Good one yesterday!
    •  
      CommentAuthorHans

svelocity:Good one yesterday!
    On the top of the third climb,I mentioned to Lisi how impressed I was with everybody pretty much staying in a group uphill, except when when were split up from traffic lights at the base of the hills.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsvelocity
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2012 edited

While at Litickers, Mark remarked that the route was the most rigorous he has done on a Tuesday Taco ride.

The Lowell to Narragansett route is now dubbed the "Three Witches of Point Loma"!
    • CommentAuthorlisi

svelocity:While at Litickers, Mark remarked that the route was the most rigorous he has done on a Tuesday Taco ride.

I agree! I'm actually a little sore today which is unusual for the taco rides. Great route, company and food!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsvelocity

lisi:
    svelocity:While at Litickers, Mark remarked that the route was the most rigorous he has done on a Tuesday Taco ride.

I agree! I'm actually a little sore today which is unusual for the taco rides. Great route, company and food!

Haha I guess you don't agree with my route name :face-devil-grin:
    • CommentAuthorlisi

svelocity
    Haha I guess you don't agree with my route name :face-devil-grin:

Haha very perceptive! :face-angel:
    •  
      CommentAuthorHans
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2012

With it's fresh market fish, and ice cold cans of Diet Coke (with a large selection of local craft carb drinks on tap, if you're not into cans), we've been talking about dropping in here for months. Their menu even includes a seaweed salad!

Working on yet another new route. Leaving the fountain at 6:00 sharp"ish", we'll drop down through Old Town, shoot across the north bank of the river path, then up the coastline and over to the Fish Shop. A pretty flat ride, with a little more distance. A good way to break up the first five day work week in awhile. Need more of a workout? Borrow the neighbor's beach cruiser. Dog friendly(bring the pooch, it's an easy ride), with a large bike rack adjoining the spacious outdoor patio. I bet Jeremy, just getting back in town, will be bringing Marley.
    So the group got spread out into three despite having a route posted. Group A, B, C did eventually meetup at the Fish house and all was merry.
    I'd like to go back there again! It was nice to see one car parking spot converted into a bike coral. The bike rack had 12 bikes.

IMG01923-20120110-2020.jpg

IMG01922-20120110-2020.jpg
    •  
      CommentAuthorsvelocity
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2012

markphilips:So the group got spread out into three despite having a route posted. Group A, B, C did eventually meetup at the Fish house and all was merry.

Er um yeah that was my fault...the splitting of the groups that is... but I hope I helped on the making merry part too. :face-angel: