Not signed in (Sign In)
    •  
      CommentAuthorVelo Cult
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2010 edited

Very, very fun wedding. Congratulations Jay and Katie!

That was easily one of the coolest and most relaxed weddings I have ever been to.

Sea Rocket Bistro Posted a really cool time lapse video of the day.
    •  
      CommentAuthorVelo Cult
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2010

•  
      CommentAuthorSigurd
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2010

Great shots. The one of Miss E. is adorable.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBev
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2010

Eleanor!!!!!!!
    • CommentAuthorProtorio

It was a fantastic wedding. Great job to the gang at Velo Cult!
    Ha! Bev. It was a really fantastic day. Thanks to VC for their efforts and to J & K for the vision. CCT
    • CommentAuthorSam

Yes, the wedding was exactly how I think weddings ought to be: celebrated amongst community in a community space with no emphasis on whatever it is that the wedding industry likes to fixate on.

It was one of my favorite days to date, I got to see and chat with many of my favorite San Diegans, meet up with some new San Diegans, and fall in love with this beautiful city all over again.
    • CommentAuthorSam

And yes, Eleanor!! She's the nicest little person I've known in a long while.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBev
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2010

I second that. She knows how to use her silverware when she eats, speaks in full sentences, enunciates, and still has fun being a kid.
    •  
      CommentAuthorVelo Cult
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2010

Alex made a video too

Cool. What was the music?
    •  
      CommentAuthorVelo Cult
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2010

Chris Taylor:Cool. What was the music?

Radiohead
    •  
      CommentAuthormarkphilips
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2014 edited

Jeremy and Andrea's bike themed wedding - Saturday July 19, 2014. They even convinced friends and families to take a bike ride down from Balboa Park to the downtown reception. I hope to see more photos soon.

Here are a few photos from their friend:

Notice their pooch Marley in the bag of the Xtracycle Edgerunner

• CommentAuthorHMeins
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2014

My wife and I rode from our wedding reception to the La Valencia Hotel on our Schwinn Twinn tandem. This was before the age of digital photography when dinosaurs roamed the Earth, so I can't post a photo. We do have an 8x10 on the wall.
    • CommentAuthorT
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2014

My friends Andy & Amy Pace biked from their South Park home to their wedding reception at the Golden Hill park (through the golf course curve road). It was great to see them ride in on bikes in full wedding attire.