Hint: Strava
    • CommentAuthort.e.d
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2017

Sigurd:Hint: Strava

Looks like a great route! ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaul
    • CommentTime7 days ago edited

Good luck getting in there today. (or if the door is up...)
    • CommentAuthort.e.d
    • CommentTime7 days ago

• CommentAuthort.e.d
    • CommentTime7 days ago

•  
      CommentAuthorSigurd
    • CommentTime7 days ago

Strava - or it didn't happen!!

JK - haha
    • CommentAuthort.e.d
    • CommentTime7 days ago

If this one is too far out of the way, I'll post a new one in a week.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSigurd
    • CommentTime7 days ago edited

t.e.d:If this one is too far out of the way, I'll post a new one in a week.
    It's inside the City boundaries, right? For example, tags can't be in National City, Chula Vista or Del Mar...

PS: Happy birthday!
    • CommentAuthort.e.d
    • CommentTime6 days ago edited

Sigurd:
    t.e.d:If this one is too far out of the way, I'll post a new one in a week.
    It's inside the City boundaries, right? For example, tags can't be in National City, Chula Vista or Del Mar...

PS: Happy birthday!

Thanks for the Bday wishes. It was a happy one indeed!

Looks like I was WAY off on where I thought San Diego ended and National City begins. It's Division St, oddly enough. Sorry about that. I'll post another today!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSigurd
    • CommentTime6 days ago edited

Yes, post a new tag in San Diego: Players can catch either one as a valid catch.

t.e.d:Looks like I was WAY off on where I thought San Diego ended and National City begins. It's Division St, oddly enough.
    Yes, Division St is the boundary between San Diego and National City.

Another related and interesting fact: Boundary St (which today roughly demarks the boundary between the neighborhoods of North Park and City Heights, although the I-805 is probably considered the de facto boundary these days) was named so to mark the city boundary between the City of San Diego and the City of East San Diego: East San Diego was incorporated into San Diego city (and renamed "City Heights") in 1923. The I-805 was completed in 1975.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaul
    • CommentTime6 days ago

Sigurd:Yes, post a new tag in San Diego: Players can catch either one as a valid catch.

t.e.d:Looks like I was WAY off on where I thought San Diego ended and National City begins. It's Division St, oddly enough.
    Yes, Division St is the boundary between San Diego and National City.

Another related and interesting fact: Boundary St (which today roughly demarks the boundary between the neighborhoods of North Park and City Heights, although the I-805 is probably considered the de facto boundary these days) was named so to mark the city boundary between the City of San Diego and the City of East San Diego: East San Diego was incorporated into San Diego city (and renamed "City Heights") in 1923. The I-805 was completed in 1975.

But the actual city limit is well past the 15. The sign is just west of 70th if you're headed in on University or El Cajon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSigurd
    • CommentTime6 days ago

Paul:But the actual city limit is well past the 15. The sign is just west of 70th if you're headed in on University or El Cajon.
    That's what I mean - with the inclusion of the City of East San Diego into the City of San Diego (in 1923), San Diego's city boundaries became extended much farther east, to the neighboring cities of La Mesa and Lemon Grove, and the present boundaries to the east are, as you suggest, in the general area of 70th Street and thereabouts.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaul
    • CommentTime4 days ago

Warehouse door in the alley between Ray and Grim. Closed this time.

Go:

• CommentAuthort.e.d
    • CommentTime4 days ago

• CommentAuthort.e.d
    • CommentTime4 days ago

New tag is up. Extra points if you get another model doing a photo shoot, which isn't hard since there is ALWAYS someone doing some kind of photo shoot on this bridge. ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSigurd
    • CommentTime4 days ago edited

Okay - so we have not one, but two new tags on the board. Let's keep this fun. and make them both active at the same time. Yes, you heard it - you can catch either one, and either way it's a valid catch! Heck, let's even throw the one down in Nat City into the fold, too - three in one, three times as much fun! (Once one of them is caught, the other two deactivate, too).

So the three active tags are, to sum up:
    1) Black sheep on white wall
    2) Model shoot on bridge
    3) Nat City

NOW go get one of them, and place a new one!
    • CommentAuthort.e.d
    • CommentTime3 days ago

Oh wow!

Paul must have put those up at the same time I did mine. I didn't see them!

Sorry for the mix-up. I think technically I was bruced, but I like the results.

Happy Hunting!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSigurd
    • CommentTime3 days ago edited

The fact that the timestamps were so similar definitely helped my decision to keep them all alive.

Plus, both Paul and Ted can stay active in the game without having to wait.

:)
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaul
    • CommentTime3 days ago

Three cool spots. Went the wrong way to catch any of Ted's this morning.

Headed South on Harbor, I've never noticed the Welcome to National City sign but it might be there. Headed North, I've stolen the sprint to the San Diego sign because I know it's there at the entrance to the new-ish bike path (which is now torn up and closed for some reason.)

Last was Heart Work Coffee, Goldfinch and University