Not signed in (Sign In)
    • CommentAuthorcomicgrafr
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2011

i just want to extend my deepest thanks to all that made my trip to san diego this past week a blast! i joined the taco tuesday rider and meet some great people, had some delicious tacos, and topped it off with a delicious brew! couldnt of asked for a better combo. also i want to single out 2 people that made my trip possible. Stace, thanks for taking me under your wing on wed. and showing me OB, sunset cliffs, and the farmers market! i had a great time and that was such an awesome ride! i also want to personally thank Hans for making this trip possible. the bike you let me borrow was perfect and putting me in touch with everything and everyone i needed to make this trip as awesome as it was. i can honestly say this was the trip where i feel in love with the city of san diego and everything it has to offer. it couldnt of been possible with you and all the others that i encountered this visit. a million thanks to all!

_matt
    • CommentAuthorzonal
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2011

Anytime, Matt from New Jersey - it was a lot of fun!
    Had a blast discussing welding, woodwork, and found object furniture making.
    Found your Collective Revolution Photo Blog and Facebook Page about it.
    Thanks to Hans for contacting me about showing you around!
    If anyone else from out of town reads this and would like a bicycle tour of San Diego, 'whisper' me a message.
    Here are smaller versions of two of the photos that I just sent to Matt.

•  
      CommentAuthorHans
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2011

Here's one from some of the group on Tuesday.
    Glad you enjoyed your trip to our corner of the country, with the fish tacos and last minute tour of the breweries. We have more on tap. Next time, we hit the mountain trails, and TJ!
    Welcome back, anytime.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPacMUle
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2011

glad you enjoyed the city & the ride! nice to meet ya & hopefully when you come out again i'll catch ya on a ride then too :face-devil-grin: