Not signed in (Sign In)
    I'm not real big into the holidays but the lady loves checking out all the lights and decked out houses. I'm not sure of the best areas to see some crazy lights so what do you guys suggest?
    •  
      CommentAuthorHans
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2012

I would say the neighborhood at the east end of Adams Ave, Talmadge Drive, in Kensington. A number of people from The Tweed will be heading there after sunset.
    Cool, I'll check it out. Thanks Hans.
    • CommentAuthorPetteri
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2012

Already in a couple of other threads too, but the top of Garrison St in Point Loma is also worth the trip. There are also some in Mission Hills, but they seem a bit more scattered. I need to go check Kensington out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmorg
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2012

28th & Granada Sts in North Park area (right by Bird Park). :o)
    • CommentAuthorSerge2
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2012

Google is your friend.
    [[_linker_]]
    I did see that, seems like its missing some good stuff tho like Garrison street which was awesome. Kensington wasn't bad either. Didn't see much in mission hills last night but it was late so maybe they were just turned off by that time.
    Thinking about taking the Tuesday ride on a holiday lights tour on the 18th. This thread is great. =)
    VeloCafé:Thinking about taking the Tuesday ride on a holiday lights tour on the 18th. This thread is great. =)

I have a friend that would be very interested in joining that one, I may be able to get the lady to come out for something like that too. Awesome idea.
    Add a tour of the lights to help set the seasonal mood.

Taken from: Christmas Lights San Diego