Not signed in (Sign In)
    • CommentAuthort.e.d
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2017

Anyone planning on riding Bike The Bay this year? Want to get a team going?

Anyone volunteering?
    •  
      CommentAuthorbatmick
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2017

I've been meaning to do this for years and this year it looks like it can finally happen. A friend of mine is checking his schedule too. We'll probably book by next week.

t.e.d:Anyone planning on riding Bike The Bay this year? Want to get a team going?

Anyone volunteering?
    • CommentAuthort.e.d

batmick:I've been meaning to do this for years and this year it looks like it can finally happen. A friend of mine is checking his schedule too. We'll probably book by next week.

t.e.d:Anyone planning on riding Bike The Bay this year? Want to get a team going?

Anyone volunteering?

Might want to decide before 4/1 as the price will go up per an email that I got. I am still trying to decide. I reached out to the organizers to see if volunteers get to ride the course at any point. Haven't heard back.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbatmick

t.e.d:
    batmick:I've been meaning to do this for years and this year it looks like it can finally happen. A friend of mine is checking his schedule too. We'll probably book by next week.

Anyone volunteering?

Might want to decide before 4/1 as the price will go up per an email that I got. I am still trying to decide. I reached out to the organizers to see if volunteers get to ride the course at any point. Haven't heard back.

Good to know. Thanks!

Do you know if it is possible to transfer your registration if you end up not being able to ride?